Friday 8 November 2013

A Traditional Christmas!

I was super excited when I was finally able to get my hands on a very 'Aussie' Christmas stamp. Introducing 'Ken with Santa Hat' from Kaszazz. Isn't he just adorable! I'm using Retro Sketch #88 as my base.

Kaszazz Ken with Santa Hat

I used Kaszazz 'Christmas' papers & the Kaszazz small bauble stamp on white cardstock embossed with pewter. All paper is edged with Distress Ink Vintage Photo. Ken is coloured with the following Copics Hat:R39, R29, R17, C3, C1, C00 Ken: W00, W3, W4, W5, W6, RV000, RV11.

P.S. I am a consultant for Kaszazz so if you have any questions please feel free to contact me  :)
I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
















Retro Sketches #88
Crafty Little Fairies - Christmas in November
Fab N Funky Challenges - Traditional Christmas Colours
Scrapping 4 Fun Challenges #6 Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful Christmas card, cute image and lovely embossing!
    Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
    Rachelle DT
    http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute Christmas card. Thanks for joining us at Scrapping4Fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Christmas card, lovely image. Thanks for sharing with us at Fab'n'Funky.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant card for Christmas hun, and thanks so much for sharing with us at Crafty Little Fairies this week. Hugs, Sxx

    ReplyDelete